If you got a call to attend an international yoga retreat, but you only had 8 days to plan and book. Would you go? I did just that this summer and I’m so glad I did. Portuguese tarts and yoga really brought me back to life.
Portugal is an ideal destination for solo female travelers looking for a mix of history, culture, and stunning beaches. From the historic cities of Lisbon and Porto, to the charming villages of the Algarve and the Azores, to the delicious seafood and wine, Portugal offers an abundance of experiences for the solo female traveler to immerse themselves in.
- Find Cheap Flights to Portugal
- Find Accommodation in Portugal
- Find a vacation rental in Portugal
- Find Travel Insurance for Portugal
- Find Things to Do in Portugal